GET CLOUD AUTOMATION IDEAS
Backup & Disaster Recovery Use Cases
Gain confidence in your disaster recovery plan with our suggested rules
Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Create RDS Snapshots with tag management capabilities to ensure all DB Snapshots are created with your tagging policy in mind.
- Automatically trigger Lambda Functions on a predictable schedule
- Automatically bunker RDS snapshots in other regions, encrypted or unencrypted, for peace of mind around disaster recovery and data storage.
- Delete detached volumes using simple customizable retention periods to ensure ample opportunity to create snapshots before removal.
- Set rules to automatically create an image of an EC2 instance to preserve its configuration.
- Automatically bunker EBS snapshots in other regions, encrypted or unencrypted, for peace of mind around disaster recovery and data storage.
- Create reliable and repeatable automated backups for EBS to maintain flexible but robust systems that make sure you never miss any EBS data.
- Create rules to schedule EC2 backups based on your internal requirements. Comply with regulations and frameworks with our automatic backup rules.
- Automatically take VSS snapshots of your disks attached to multiple Windows Instances in AWS, using the AWS SSM Agent.
- Delete AMIs to ensure only approved images are available for use by your team.