Amazon Web Services highlight GorillaStack Auto Tag as a key tool for helping to optimize AWS costs20 Nov 2015
7 Powerful Features That Will Enhance Your AWS Auto Scaling Schedules29 Jan 2016
New Products, Open Source Contributions & Exciting Developments
What a year 2015 has been for GorillaStack. A big thank you to everyone who has supported us over the previous months, we’re looking forward to working with you all in 2016.
If we were to pick one word to describe 2015, it would be “momentum“. Here are some of the highlights:
- Amazon featured GorillaStack at re:Invent 2015 in Vegas as a key tool for AWS cost optimization at scale.
- We helped a number of customers to make considerable AWS savings, some in excess of 20% on their total monthly AWS
- We’ve also had great feedback from the DevOps guys about how much easier we’ve made it for them to control their environments using Power Cycle, Power Scale and our AWS Alerts
- Our team added a whole lot of talent to its ranks – we’re always on the lookout for more if you know talented people who want to make a difference!
- We released our extremely popular AWS Auto Tag code into the Open Source community that has proven to be extremely popular across the AWS ecosystem
- A bunch of product enhancements made it into our app, including deeper 3rd party integrations, more flexible control over auto scaling groups and broader support for multiple tag values.
We’re excited about what’s planned for the year ahead – we already have a host of UX / UI enhancements ready for release, which we’re confident our users will love.
We’re most enthusiastic about our upcoming Analytics tool – designed to give you actionable insights as to where you can make the most effective savings on your AWS cloud. We’re really keen to make sure that your getting the best information possible to inform how you use our tools. We’re planning on running a limited beta, and we’d like to reward our earliest users – so please reach out if you think you’d like to get an early look into the tool.
We look forward to helping make your cloud even better in the new year. As always, If you have any suggestions or questions or just want to say hi – you can drop us a message.